Snowstar Ski Resort Blog

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Still Here.........cont.

Well..........not sure how that happened, but while I was creating the last blog, it published while I was right in the middle of writing...........I am sure I must have hit something that sent it.
Anyway, what I was about to say.......the seminars were very educational and one thing you learn is that nothing stays the same!!!!!!!
In regards to our search for water..............2 solutions have surfaced. #1-we spent some bucks and dug in a new expanded upper pond system that should provide all the water our snowmakers could ever wish for. Also note that when you next arrive, there is a new entry as the old road entry is now under water. #2-it has been raining constantly since we last spoke, thus putting an end to the drought we have seen for the past 18 monthes.
I will talk at ya soon.........
ed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home