Snowstar Ski Resort Blog

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Fall is Upon us

Just looking at the calendar I see that Saturday is the official start of Autumn. We certainly have had a taste of the seasonal switch with some fall-like weather this week. I see the trees are starting get that awesome color across the valley. We are scrambling to tie up some loose ends. Scott and Mike got the new driveway lights installed yesterday. They did a great job and have provided a very nice look as you come in our new entry.
All this reminds me of how much so many contribute to keeping the area driving forward. Scott had a cookout over the weekend and I got to see some of our key people for the first time in a few monthes. Getting to see the people like Ken and John brought me to the realization they will soon be back at the area providing their skills with snowmaking and grooming. I can't wait!
Hope all of you have a great weekend. Get out and enjoy the foliage as Mother Nature is kicking it into high gear. It only lasts a couple weeks but it sure is a sight to behold when the colors hit their peak.
ed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home