Snowstar Ski Resort Blog

Friday, December 29, 2006

Leave Me Alone....I'm Grumpy

I have been keeping busy, but not with the activities that I should be doing. I spend way too much tome looking at weather models and data. I look at it continuosly, thinking it might change if I look at it one more time. It does look like a hint of a weather change is in the future.........unfortunately it may not take place until the end of the first week of January.
The happening things include the following........1) El Nino waters continue to cool.....2)A shift or breakdown of the Bering Sea Vortex which has resulted in warm Pacific air overtaking the country and keeping the cold air locked up in Canada........3) A shift in the Polar Vortex which has been stuck on The Asian side for the last 7 weeks.
All of this info does not show severe or extreme cold, but certainly seasonal cold........and that is all I ask for.......
ed

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home