Snowstar Ski Resort Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Heat Goes On

Well here we go again. They tell me it is going to be in the low50's today. Please go away, I am so tired of hearing the media talk about how wonderful this weather is! Still looking at a cold front on Friday...........
As of right now we plan to start pushing old snow around on Friday and hopefully make some fresh stuff Friday night. If it all falls into place we will be open Saturday morning.
In my 25 years here, I have seen some funky weather...........But this last 2 weeks is something I have never seen before.
A quick thanks to all of you who have blogged me.........Paul, I hope to see you on the tube hill this weekend............Please leave the balmy weather in Bloomington.
Ed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home