Snowstar Ski Resort Blog

Monday, January 09, 2006

Blah, Blah, Blah

I have not posted for a few days.........trying to recover from the weather. We got hit with heavy thunderstorms and all day rain last week. This typically is not too big of a problem. The big problem is that we have not seen a temperature below 29 degrees since Dec. 22nd. Thus, we have not been able to make any snow for 18 consecutive days. Mother Nature is so cruel right now. We desperately need a clold night.................Anybody got any suggestions????
......voodoo?...supertitious ritual? .... anything that I can fall back on...........I will try anything..
ed

1 Comments:

  • Here's a fun suggestion!

    Sing this song...
    "Showers, showers, go away, come again another day."
    Come on, sing with me!

    In my experience with working with ski areas over the last decade, I've found it's the only proven way to change the weather patterns.
    Really, I swear. I saw it on the Dopplar and National Weather Service web sites...

    Ok, well, maybe not. But what could it hurt?

    By Blogger Rufo's World, at 18/1/06 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home