Snowstar Ski Resort Blog

Friday, December 09, 2005

It's Time

Yes it is...........it is time to rock and roll...............Sat Dec 10th 9am will be kick-off of new season. Earliest we have opened in 15 years............1st time ever we have moved opening date ahead......Earliest we have ever had 100% of trails open this early in season. 100% open and in great shape with an 18"-48" base throughout the entire area.......Let the fun begin.......one note.......tube hill opening date is Dec. 26th...........
ed

2 Comments:

  • I went out to Snowstar opening day and had a great time. The snow is perfect.

    Kurt

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/12/05 12:54 PM  

  • I am really psyched to go out! Right now, I am stuck at school with finals, but the first chance I get you know I will be out there! I am so jealous of all you people who went out already.

    ~Amie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/12/05 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home